debjonesdiem

debjonesdiem

2 book set

Father by Surprise: A Man of DistinctionHis Baby Surprise - Lisa Childs, Sarah M. Anderson

Secret Babies is a two book in one deal.

A Man Of Distinction by Sarah M. Anderson is a well written story with fantastic characters.  This story is fast paced and full of drama, humor and sizzle.  Nick and Tanya's book is a fairly quick read, a perfect choice for those with limited time for reading.  I enjoyed A Man Of Distinction and look forward to reading more from Sarah M. Anderson in the future.  A Man Of Distinction is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.

His Baby Surprise by Lisa Childs is another fairly quick read, perfect for those with limited time for reading.  Ms Childs has loaded her book with amazing characters, the best part of the book.  Pris and Brooks' story is fast paced and well written.  There's plenty of drama, humor and steamy bits to entertain the reader.  His Baby Surprise was a pleasure to read and I look forward to reading more from Lisa Childs in the future.  His Baby Surprise is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.

I purchased a copy of this book at a reader event.