debjonesdiem

debjonesdiem

Must Read!!

Merried (Misfit Brides Book 5) - Jamie Farrell

Merried by Jamie Farrell is my star of the week book. Probably my star of the month book. If possible, I wouldn't hesitate to rate this 6 stars. I have read most of Ms Farrell's books and I can honestly say, this one is my favorite. Merried is well written and a very smooth read. The characters in this book are amazing and made this book into an awesome read. Ms Farrell has sprinkled lots of humor and bits of drama that held my attention from cover to cover. This is a definite don't want to put it down book. The sexy bits are very low level making this a book anyone can enjoy. Max and Merry's story was a totally fun read. If Ms Ferrell ever gets tired of writing for us adults, she'll have the option of writing children's books, I'm ready to buy my grandkids Phoebe Moon books now. I enjoyed reading Merried and look forward to reading more from Jamie Farrell in the future. Merried is book 5 of The Misfit Brides Series but can be read as a standalone. This is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.
Warning: Do not read this book in a crowd of people. It's laugh out loud funny and you may collect some strange looks.

I received an ARC of this book for review purposes.