debjonesdiem

debjonesdiem

Fantastic Holiday Trio

Dog Tags for Christmas - Lindsay McKenna, J.M. Madden, KaLyn Cooper

Dog Tags For Christmas is an awesome trio of books with a Christmas theme, by three amazingly talented authors.  These three books are novella length, so a perfect choice for those with limited time for reading.  Each book is a well written standalone, no cliff-hangers.

Snowflake's Gift by Lindsay McKenna is the story of Nick, a vet with PTSD and Holly, a charity worker that delivers meals to the elderly.  Ms McKenna has gifted us with lovable characters and a touching story.

SEAL's Christmas Dream by J.M. Madden is Willow and Flynn's story.  I adored this couple in Ms Madden's Lost & Found series so I was happy to find this was another story with them as the main characters.  Ms Madden has packed this book with suspense, humor and a bit of sizzle and will keep you glued to your kindle from start to finish.

Noel's Puppy Power by KaLyn Cooper is Tanner and Bailey's story.  Tanner trains service dogs and Bailey is a veteran that lost part of her leg and is training for the Paralympics.  Ms Cooper has loaded Noel's Puppy Power with an amazing array of characters, drama, humor and spice.  You can't help but cheer this couple on from start to finish.

I enjoyed all three of these fantastic books, even if it is closer to Halloween than Christmas.  I look forward to reading more from these fantastic authors in the future.