debjonesdiem

debjonesdiem

Adult Reading

Black Light: Valentine Roulette - Livia Grant, Jennifer Bene, Renee Rose, Maren Smith, Addison Cain, Lee Savino, Sophie Kisker, Measha Stone

Black Light: Valentine Roulette is a multi author book that includes eight stories.  These stories are all adult content material, and each story covers different kinks.  I may have learned more about BDSM than I ever wanted to know.  As naughty as these books may be, it's not just sex, each book had a good story.  The characters in all of these stories are fantastic.  The books were well-written.  BDSM is not my normal everyday reading, but I do toss one into the rotation now and then.  It took me a while to get through this book because eight books in a row would probably turn me off forever, so I would read a different book between each of these stories.  These authors did a fabulous job with Black Light: Valentine Roulette.  I did enjoy it, even if it did take me longer than normal to finish.  If you enjoy reading kink, look no further, this is your book.  If not, you probably want to avoid this.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.