debjonesdiem

debjonesdiem

Highlander Christmas 5 Book Set

Christmas in Kilts: A Highland Holiday Box Set - Bronwen Evans, May McGoldrick, Lecia Cornwall, Lavinia Kent, Terri Brisbin

Christmas In Kilts is a collection of 5 highlander Christmas stories by different authors.  This is a fabulous collection!!

A Highlander's Hope by Terri Brisbin is first up.  This is Iain and Robena's story.  Iain is the uncle of the MacKillop clan and Robena MacKendimen is basically the prostitute of her clan and is visited by Iain whenever he visits the MacKendimen clan.  This story is loaded with drama, sizzle, sadness and suspense.  The characters are amazing and perfect for this story.

The next book, A Highland Christmas Wager by Lecia Cornwall is another fantastic read.  Meggie and her grandmother are forced to take shelter at Gleanngalla.  There she unknowingly becomes the prize of a bet between three lairds.  I love the humor in this story.  There is also plenty of drama, spice and fantastic characters.

Book three of this collection is A Scot For Christmas by Bronwen Evans.  Emma has been in love with her brother's best friend, Dougray, for years.  Their story is full of humor, sexy bits and drama.

The fourth book of this collection is Leftover Mistletoe by Lavinia Kent.  I confess, the first page of this book had me laughing out loud.  James and Emma were stranded when the coach they were traveling in was left on the side of the road.  There is plenty of humor, drama and heat in this story to keep readers turning the pages.

The last book of the set is Sweet Home Highlands by May McGoldrick.  Gregory was tasked with escorting a group of people to Baronsford.  Included in the group are Freya and her niece Ella.  I have to say, Ella stole the show in this book, everyone needs a little Ella in their life.  The drama, sizzle and antics of Ella will keep readers glued to their ereaders.  I love the humor.  Kudos to Ms McGoldrick on the characters and dialog.

All of these books were fun, fast holiday reads.  They were well-written and perfect for the Christmas season.  Of course, if you're like me, you'll enjoy them no matter what time of year it is.

I voluntarily read an Advance Reader Copy of this book that I received from NetGalley.