debjonesdiem

debjonesdiem

Great Sci-Fi

Draekon Abduction: Exiled to the Prison Planet: A Sci-Fi Menage Romance (Dragons in Exile Book 4) - Lili Zander, Lee Savino

Draekon Abduction: Exiled To The Prison Planet by Lee Savino and Lili Zander is another sci-fi/paranormal book that will keep readers glued to their e-readers.  This is a fairly quick read, perfect for those with limited reading time.  Team Savino/Zander has delivered another well-written book.  The cast of characters are not quite as lovable as in previous books in this series.  There are some you'll love, and some you'll love to hate.  Olivia is a former CIA agent assigned to travel to another planet.  When the spacecraft crashed on the wrong planet, she meets aliens Zunix and Liorax.  Their story is full of action, suspense, sizzle and bits of humor.  This is a menage M/M/F story so it may not be for everyone.  I enjoyed reading Draekon Abduction and look forward to my next read by team Savino/Zander.  Draekon Abduction is book 4 in the Dragons In Exile series and can be read as a standalone, but I recommend reading the series in order.  This is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.

I voluntarily read an Advance Reader Copy of this book.