debjonesdiem

debjonesdiem

A Must Read

Collision Control (Crossing Forces Book 4) - C.A. Szarek

Collision Control by C.A. Szarek is an outstanding read.  This is book 4 of the Crossing Forces Series and every book of this series I read leaves me wanting more, Collision Control is no exception to the rule.  Ms. Szarek has once again delivered a book for lovers of action and suspense in a well-written, smooth read.  Jared is a detective with the Antioch Police Department. His brother is a criminal and word is he's hiding out in Jared's town.  Renee is a school teacher and gives Jared her middle name when they meet, then sneaks out of his apartment after a one night stand.  Their story is packed with action, suspense, humor and HEAT.  Ms. Szarek has nailed the characters in this story, they are amazing.  As usual, this story hooked me on the first page and held me hostage till the end.  I loved this book and can't wait to read more from C.A. Szarek in the future.  This book can be read as a standalone, but I suggest reading the whole series in order...because you won't want any spoilers when you fall in love with this series and go back to read the books you skipped.  This is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.

I voluntarily read an Advance Reader Copy of this book.