debjonesdiem

debjonesdiem

Fabulous Read!!

The First Kiss of Spring: An Eternity Springs Novel - Emily March

Wow!  The First Kiss Of Spring is a fantastic read by Emily March.  Ms. March has given us a well-written book.  The characters in this book are outstanding and for me, the best part of the book.  Caitlin has decided to quit her job and move back to her hometown but first, she has to get through her friend's wedding weekend.  Josh meets Caitlin while he is on vacation and she is waiting for her friend, the bride, to arrive.  Caitlin and Josh's story is a see-saw of ups and downs.  There's plenty of drama, humor, sizzle and bit of suspense to hold the reader's attention.  I enjoyed every page of The First Kiss Of Spring, it's one of those stories you can't wait to get to the end to see what happens, but then want more when you do reach the end.  I look forward to reading more from Emily March in the future.  The First Kiss Of Spring is book 14 of the Eternity Springs Series but can be read as a standalone.  This is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.

I voluntarily read an Advance Reader Copy of this book that I received from NetGalley.