debjonesdiem

debjonesdiem

Fantastic Historical Romance

The Bad Luck Bride (The Cavensham Heiresses) - Janna MacGregor

Janna MacGregor has once again impressed me with her storytelling abilities with The Luck Of The Bride.  Not only that, she's presented it in a well-written book filled with phenomenal characters.  March is the oldest of the four orphans in her family.  Their small family was left to struggle on their own and mostly ignored by guardian and trustee until she was forced to forge the trustee's signature to withdraw funds from her dowery.   Michael steps in when he learns his signature has been forged.  He tries to manage this small family while hiding his own secret.  March and Michael's story is loaded with drama, humor, suspense and spice.  I loved this book from the first page till the last and look forward to reading my next book by Janna MacGregor.  The Luck Of The Bride is book 3 of The Cavensham Heiresses Series but can be read as a standalone.  This is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.