debjonesdiem

debjonesdiem

Fantastic Historical Romance

Isabella: Bride of Ohio (American Mail-Order Brides Series Book 17) - Robert Arrow, Debra Parmley

Isabella: Bride Of Ohio by Debra Parmley and Robert Arrow is a fantastic historical romance.  This is a well-written book, and while there is a bit of spice, it is still appropriate for most ages.  The characters in Isabella, you will either love, or love to hate.  The writers did an excellent job creating the cast for this book.  Isabella came to America from Sweden with her parents.  Her parents got sick on the voyage and died shortly after arriving at Ellis Island.  When Isabella needs a new job because the factory she was working in burned down, she and her friends decide to become mail-order husbands.  Isabella meets Tom on her way to her future husband.  Tom rescues Isabella from an abduction attempt.  Isabella goes on to marry Donald.  There is plenty of drama, bits of humor, action and suspense in this book.  I enjoyed reading Isabella: Bride Of Ohio and look forward to reading more from Debra Parmley in the future.  This story will hook you and keep you reading.  Isabella: Bride Of Ohio is part of the American Mail-Order Brides Series but can be read as a standalone.  This is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book that.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.