debjonesdiem

debjonesdiem

Fun Read!

Cheeky Royal - Nana Malone

Cheeky Royal by Nana Malone is a fun contemporary romance.  Ms. Malone has provided readers with a well-written book furnished with outstanding characters.  This book is written in first person, alternating point of view format...my most unfavorite, but it works in this story.  Sebastian is Prince of the Winston Isles but has gone on a search hoping to find his illegitimate brother to go home with him and take his place so he can work on his photography.  Penny is a little bit of a clutz but is still part of the Royal Guard for the royal family.  When Penny finds her boyfriend kissing her brother she accepts the King's mission to find the Prince and bring him home.  Penny and Sebastian's story is loaded with drama, laugh out loud humor, smokin' hot sex, action and suspense.  I loved this story right up to the cliff-hanger ending.  That I didn't love.  I hate cliff-hangers.   I will still read Nana Malone books, but I'll be more careful and try to pick ones that aren't cliff-hangers.

I voluntarily read a complimentary copy of this book that I received from Bookfunnel.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.