debjonesdiem

debjonesdiem

6 Stars

How to Love a Duke in Ten Days (Devil You Know) - Kerrigan Byrne

Impressed, awed, entangled, absorbed, love, all words to describe how I feel about this book. How to Love A Duke In Ten Days is a magnificent historical romance by Kerrigan Byrne. Ms. Byrne has provided readers with a book that will suck them into this story and keep them guessing. This story is well-written and a smooth read. Kudos to Ms. Byrne for the stellar cast of characters she has created, I loved them! Alexandra is raped but kills her attacker. With help from her friends and a servant, they bury him but now she's being blackmailed. Piers is the Duke of Redmayne, scarred and fierce. Piers and Alexandra's story is packed, cover to cover with drama, action, steamy sex, suspense and humor. A solid 6 star read for How To Love A Duke In Ten Days, I can't wait to read more from Kerrigan Byrne. How To Love A Duke In Ten Days is book 1 of the Devil You Know Series but can be read as a standalone. This is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.

I read a print copy of this book that I won from Goodreads. All thoughts and opinions are my own.